Read 📘 the following Guidelines before posting.
Welcome to the AIforum,
✍️ Posting Guidelines
In order to make AIforum spam less and seamless, we’ve created a few ground rules and best practices to make the forum a great place for discussion:
Anyone who has logged in to forum can create discussions and answer to posts.
- For those who are not logged in, the forum will be read-only mode.
- Through this forum, you can help others, solve your problems and thereby improve knowledge in building apps and also in the technology area.
- You can post anything related to AI builders(any builders), communities, topics containing at least 1% Appinventor related contents are only allowed, posts that are completely unrelated(eg: personal ads, affiliations, etc..) are not allowed.
- Admins have access to suspend the user or delete the topic that disobeys the guidelines.
Choose the most appropriate tags 🏷️ for your discussion.
- By choosing proper tags, it’s easy to find desired solutions or for responding appropriately.
- When creating a discussion be specific with tags, choose a primary tag, then choose a secondary tag.
- If the topic is not related to builders or forums post it as offtopic.
- Content that is posted multiple times will be removed or will mark as duplicate so please post once.
Search, 🔍 Before starting a new topic or post,
- please use the search feature in the top right of the forum to see if a user has already started a relevant thread that you can contribute to.
Make 🧠 your posts easy to read and understand.
- Make your post-specific, brief and easily understandable.
- Try to post topics in English language, if you are using other language use translators
- Don’t post topics as making irritations to others like ALL CAPS or excessive emoticons and only include only important URLs (posts with excessive URLs will be removed).
- For more details read ‘How to ask great questions’ and ‘How to write great answers’
- Everyone has the right to express their own opinion and ideas.
- Respect others opinion, keep your discussions/replies professional.
- Attacking, insulting, belittling users will 100% not be tolerated and may result in the suspension of the offender’s posting privileges.
How to use AIforum?
⁉️ Posts that do not follow the above guidelines will be immediately removed.
Thanks to #ThunkableCommunity for helping to put together these guidelines.